CW developing personal trainer reality show
Network also developing a scavenger hunt show
The CW is developing two reality shows, including one with celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson.
Best known as Madonna's former personal trainer, Anderson has teamed with Ryan Seacrest Prods. to work out a TV show.
The project is a docusoap following the New York-based Anderson as she trains and keeps celebrities in shape. The single mom's client list includes Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson and Shakira.
The Anderson project joins another reality series in development at the network, "Lost Weekend," a scavenger hunt show from producers Justin Hochberg and Brett Ratner.
With the CW's spring lineup already set and five pilots in contention for a potentially crowded fall, there's a possibility one or both of these could get greenlighted for midseason or even summer. The CW typically goes into repeats during the off-season, but sources say this year could have the network stocking original content into the summer months.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws