The CW picks up 'Plain Jane'
Makeover/dating reality show to air in the summer
NEW YORK -- The CW has picked up makeover/dating reality show "Plain Jane" for the summer.
Executive producers are Allison Grodner ("Big Brother"), Rich Meehan and Pete Tartaglia with British fashion expert Louise Roe serving as host.
Each episode of the Sony series will follow one "plain Jane" as she transforms via style tips, new wardrobe and confidence-building exercises to prepare for a date with a crush who doesn't know she's interested in him.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR