CW previewing 'Life Unexpected' online
First 10 minutes of new drama will be on official fan sites
The CW will put the first 10 minutes of its new drama "Life Unexpected" online a week before its linear debut.
Starting Jan. 11, the network is putting an extended preview across all official CW fan pages.
The approach marks the first time that Facebook has hosted a screening across multiple pages, with "Unexpected" available to the network's 5.4 million Facebook fans. The move allows CW to directly target its most dedicated viewers online.
The network is partnering with video provider Ustream for the effort. Fans who catch the "Unexpected" preview during the first 24 hours will be able to leave comments as they watch.
"Unexpected" is the story of a 15-year-old foster child who moves back in with her biological parents. The series debuts on the CW on Monday, Jan. 18.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)