Cyndi Lauper Joins Cast of 'The Last Beat' (Exclusive)
The movie directed by Robert Saitzyk will start shooting in Paris later this year.
The musical icon Cyndi Lauper has joined the cast of the film The Last Beat. She will play Bebe Markham in the movie directed by Writer/Director Robert Saitzyk (Godspeed).
The movie tells the story of Jay Douglas, a rock star who goes to Paris in a search for a more artistic existence as a poet and writer. The original soundtrack will have influences of the 70's, ranging from rock to French pop. The film begins shooting in Paris later this year.
The cast includes Shawn Andrews (Fix, Dazed and Confused and City of Ghosts), French actress Virginie Ledoyen, (The Beach, directed by Danny Boyle), Cameron Richardson (Hard Breakers, Harper’s Island) and Oscar nominee Seymour Cassel (Big Heart City and The Royal Tenenbaums).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR