D/F Management Merging With Circle of Confusion
Circle of Confusion is merging with D/F Management to create a full service management and production company that will operate under the name of Circle of Confusion.
Confusion is known for its literary client list as The Wachowskis, Jon Spaihts, Max Landis, and Adam Goldberg, and for producing AMC’s The Walking Dead. It also reps comic creators Robert Kirkman and Brian Michael Bendis as well as publishers including IDW and Top Cow.
The banner’s principals include David Alpert, David Engel, and Lawrence Mattis.
D/F, run by Frank Frattaroli and Steve Dontanville, houses actors such as Frances McDormand, Willem Dafoe, Scott Speedman, Michelle Monaghan and Sarah Polley.
The blending will create a stronger and more diverse company with offices in Los Angeles and New York.
According to D/F, the merger will be a “perfect cultural fit” while Circle believes the new entity will “accelerate our producing activities.”
Circle has several percolating already. In addition to Walking Dead, Circle as Powers set up at FX while Chew is at Showtime. Bother are based on comic books series. It also set up Lore, with Dwayne Johnson attached to star, at Warner Bros. and is to exec produce New Line’s NWA bio-pic Straight Outta Compton.)
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR