Dadi, Myung Films to Release Animated Kids Film 'Leafie'
The Chinese distributor has teamed up with the Korean firm to open the movie simultaneously in the two countries.
Chinese distributor Dadi and Korea's Myung Films will partner to release animated children's film Leafie: A Hen Into the Wild simultaneously in China and Korea.
Dadi will bow Leafie on about 1,000 screens this summer day-and-date with Myung's 300-print release in Korea.
The feature, a co-production between Myung FIlms and Odolotogi Studio, follows the adventures of a hen who wants to be a mother and an orphaned duckling.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)