Daft Punk Make Red-Carpet Debut in Balenciaga at 'Tron: Legacy' Premiere
“There's enough extravagance in being a robot,” says Daft Punk’s Thomas Bangalter of the duo’s classic red carpet look at the "Tron: Legacy" premiere.
For Daft Punk, the cybernetic French DJ duo tasked with crafting the score to Tron: Legacy, their first ever trip down a red carpet was actually blue -- so pointed out Thomas Bangalter, one-half of the music team, just before hitting Hollywood Boulevard for Saturday night’s neon-tastic Tron premiere at the El Capitan theater.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR