'Daily Show,' 'Colbert' Return to Hulu
Viacom, Hulu announced content partnership Wednesday, with 'Jersey Shore' and 'Hot in Cleveland' also among the series being made available.
Hulu and Viacom Inc. announced a new content partnership on Wednesday that will return The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and The Colbert Report to the free ad-supported Hulu.com service and through the Hulu Plus subscription service beginning Feb. 2. The pairing will also bring popular TV shows from Viacom's Comedy Central, MTV, BET, VH1, Spike TV and TV Land to the Hulu Plus subscription service.
Additionally, Viacom will make available to Hulu Plus subscribers episodes of hit programs like Jersey Shore, Tosh.0, Teen Mom 2 and Hot in Cleveland three weeks after they premiere on air.
Hulu Plus subscribers will also have access to over 2,000 episodes of programming from Viacom's library, including The Chappelle Show, Reno 911 and Beavis & Butthead, on PCs, internet-connected TVs, Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, set-top boxes, mobile phones and tablets.
Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR