Former 'Daily Show' Correspondent Rob Riggle to Star in CBS' 'Home Game' Pilot
Former Daily Show correspondent Rob Riggle is set to star in the pilot for CBS' Home Game, a comedy inspired by the life of three-time Super Bowl champion Mark Schlereth.
The CBS TV Studios/Leverage project is from executive producers Mark Wahlberg and Stephen Levinson and writers-executive producers Chris Nowak and Warren Bell.
Home Game is about a retired NFL player who returns home to his wife and daughters.
CBS had eyed Riggle for a number of regular-guy sitcom roles, and cast him on Home Game Friday.
Riggle and Wahlberg previously worked together in The Other Guys.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!