Dakota Fanning Joins Michael Hoffman's 'Girls' Night Out'
Dakota will play teenage Princess Margaret, the current British Queen's sister.
Michael Hoffman has enticed Dakota Fanning to star in his romantic fairytale Girls' Night Out, from a script by Trevor De Silva.
Hoffman, who is putting the finishing touches to the Colin Firth and Cameron Diaz starrer Gambit, will direct the story set against the backdrop of V.E. Day in 1945.
Dakota will play teenage Princess Margaret, the current Queen's sister, who is allowed out from Buckingham Palace for one night to join in the celebrations. Alongside her yet-to-be-cast sister Elizabeth, the two have an adventurous night on the town.
Early acquisition birds landing in Berlin ahead of this year's European Film Market will be able to capture the worm as the project is due to be introduced to buyers here by U.K.-based sales and finance house HanWay Films.
Robert Bernstein and Douglas Rae at Ecosse Films are producing. The film was developed by Ecosse with HanWay Films who have previously worked together on a slew of Ecosse productions including Wuthering Heights, Nowhere Boy, Black Death, Brideshead Revisited and Becoming Jane.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)