Dan Aykroyd: 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is 'Comic Role of a Lifetime'
Plus: His Yogi Bear co-star Justin Timberlake talks about the injury he sustained on the set of Now last week.
Dan Aykroyd is pumped about the Ghostbusters reboot.
"Great script, and [the writers] have written a part for Bill Murray that is a comic role of a lifetime," Aykroyd told Entertainment Tonight of his co-star, who plays Dr. Peter Venkman. "We've got the material. It's in the bag. Now it's just a matter of doing what you do when you produce a movie."
His Yogi Bear co-star, Justin Timberlake, also opened up to ET about hurting his left calf muscle while doing a stunt on the set of Now last week.
""My calf is ... it's not that bad," Timberlake joked. "It'll be fine. It's not irreversibly damaged. ... I was just on set and I hurt it. I wish I had a way better story about how I got into this Bruce Lee, Kung Fu fight with someone and 'you should see the other guy,' but unfortunately I did it to myself."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack