Dan Menzel Promoted to Warner Bros. TV Senior VP
Since rejoining WBDTD in 2009, Menzel has coordinated licensing for the company's entertainment programming, including TV series, movies, animation and digital productions.
Dan Menzel has been promoted to senior vp cable sales at Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution.
“Dan is a key member of the team and has demonstrated his ability in putting together creative deals that are not just beneficial for Warner Bros., but also his clients,” Tom Cerio, WBDTD's executive vp cable sales, said in announcing the move Thursday. “His strategic approach has not only made him an extremely successful sales executive but also a trusted adviser to our customers.”
Menzel rejoined Warner Bros. in 2009 from Yahoo Sports, where he was director of national sales. He had worked for Warner Bros. for 10 years, including a stint as head of syndication sales in the Chicago office.
In his new position, Menzel will continue to license Warner Bros. entertainment programming, including TV series, movies, animation and digital productions, to domestic pay TV, premium and basic cable networks and satellite services.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game