Dan Sherlock Named Cinedigm Software President
The exec will report to the company's COO/CFO Adam Mizel.
Dan Sherlock has been named president of Cinedigm Software, a unit of Cinedigm Digital Cinema that develops software for exhibitors and distributors.
Most recently, Sherlock was president of Baseline, a film and television database with a subscription and syndicated content client base. Earlier, he held executive roles with The Walt Disney Company, most recently as vp/general manager of Movies.com.
In his new role, Sherlock will report to Cinedigm COO/CFO Adam Mizel and will be responsible for operations including production, technology, business development, sales and marketing. "In the last year, we have invested considerable resources to expand our product lines, to support our international expansion and to successfully add significant new customers, and Dan's addition will further bolster our market leading position,” Mizel said.
In recent months, Cinedigm’s software group also hired Larry McCourt and Rob Springer, who joined Cinedigm as senior vp of software and sales marketing and senior vp and product manager of distributor software, respectively.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR