'Dancing With the Stars'' Cheryl Burke Dismisses Chris Brown
"As a victim of domestic violence, I don't agree with him coming on the show, but it's out of my control," she says.
Cheryl Burke wasn't looking forward to Chris Brown's performance on Dancing With the Stars Tuesday night.
"As a victim of domestic violence, I don't agree with him coming on the show, but it's out of my control," she told Extra on Tuesday of the singer, who was arrested in 2009 for assaulting then-girlfriend Rihanna. A judge sentenced him to five years probation and 1,400 hours of community service.
Burke -- who is paired with WWE wrestler Chris Jericho -- opens up about being molested as a child, and an abusive relationship with a former boyfriend in her autobiography, Dancing Lessons.
Brown, whose album, F.A.M.E., just debuted No. 1 on the Billboard Charts, came under fire last week for allegedly smashing a window at Good Morning America after becoming upset that Robin Roberts asked him about Rihanna.
He later half-apologized, saying he was thrown off by Roberts' questions and the interview intended to "exploit" him.
"I'm disappointed in the way I acted," he added.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR