'Dancing With the Stars' Results: Ralph Macchio Eliminated
Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane and Kirstie Alley are the three finalists who will battle it out for the disco-ball trophy next week.
It's the end of the road for the Karate Kid.
Ralph Macchio was eliminated from ABC's Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night.
The actor had gone into the episode with the lowest judges' scores. Those are combined with viewer votes to determine who is sent home.
His elimination means that Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane and Kirstie Alley are the three finalists who will battle it out for the disco-ball trophy.
Also on Tuesday's episode, Stevie Nicks performed two songs: her new single, "Secret Love," and the Fleetwood Mac classic "Landslide."
Macchio becomes the eighth celebrity to be eliminated this season, following Romeo, Kendra Wilkinson, Chris Jericho, Sugar Ray Leonard, Petra Nemcova, Wendy Williams and "Psycho" Mike Catherwood.
The new DWTS champion will be named May 24.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR