'Dancing With the Stars' Results: Sugar Ray Leonard Eliminated
The boxing champ had been in the bottom two, along with Kendra Wilkinson, after Monday night's performance based on the judges' scores.
Sugar Ray Leonard was eliminated from Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night.
The boxing legend and his professional partner, Anna Trebunsakaya, landed in the bottom two on Monday night's episode with a score of 21 points out of 30, besting only Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel's 18 points. But the judges’ scores are combined with viewer votes to determine who gets sent home.
Leonard becomes the third contestant to be eliminated this season from ABC's dancing competition, following Wendy Williams last week and "Psycho" Mike Catherwood the week before.
The celebrity contestants still remaining are Chelsea Kane, who earned top scores in Monday's episode; Hines Ward; Ralph Macchio; Kirstie Alley; Chris Jericho; Petra Nemcova; Romeo; Kirstie Alley; and Wilkinson.
"Hello!!!!! We love you!!!! So sweet to stand by us through thick or thin..... Or NO shoes.... Thank u!!.. So sweet!" she wrote to her fans.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR