'Dancing With the Stars' Winner: Hines Ward
The Season 12 finale of ABC's dancing competition aired Tuesday night.
Hines Ward was named winner of Dancing With the Stars on Tuesday night.
The Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver beat out Kirstie Alley and Chelsea Kane to take home the disco-ball trophy on Season 12 of ABC's dancing competition.
In a shocker, Kane came in third: The actress had widely been considered a front-runner throughout the competition.
After Monday night's show, Ward and Kane were tied with a total of 59 out of 60 points apiece, followed by Alley with 54.
Each celebrity also performed another dance on Tuesday night's show, with all three earning perfect 30 scores.
Judges scores' are combined with viewer votes to determine the winner.
Previous winners include Jennifer Grey, Kristi Yamaguchi, Apolo Ohno, Emmit Smith and Helio Castraneves.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game