'Dancing With the Stars' Contestant Rob Kardashian Didn't Know Who Fred Astaire Was
The reality star says he "YouTubed" the legendary dancer after learning he had to take on Astaire-inspired foxtrot in next week's episode.
Rob Kardashian had to brush up on his Hollywood history for his next performance on Dancing With the Stars.
The reality star is set to take on a Fred Astaire-inspired foxtrot next week on the ABC dancing competition.
The problem? Kardashian has no idea who Astaire was.
"Do you know who Fred Astaire is?" he asked Access Hollywood Live's Kit Hoover on Thursday during rehearsal. "I YouTubed him."
For the record, Astaire was a dancer-choreographer-actor-singer whose career spanned 76 years and encompassed more than 30 musical films, 10 of which he made with fellow legend Ginger Rogers. He died in 1987.
Kardashian is one of 10 contestants left on this season of DWTS, in addition to David Arquette, Chaz Bono, Hope Solo, Carson Kressley, Nancy Grace, Ricki Lake, Kristin Cavallari, J.R. Martinez and Chynna Phillips.
Ron Artest (aka Metta World Peace) and Elisabetta Canalis have already been eliminated.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR