Dane Cook to Host Hurricane Sandy Benefit at Laugh Factory
Proceeds will go to the Red Cross toward helping victims of the deadly storm.
The deadly superstorm known as Sandy is no laughing matter, but Dane Cook is hoping a little humor can help.
The comedian is mounting a comedy benefit for storm victims starting at 8 p.m. Nov. 11 at The Laugh Factory in Hollywood.
Audience members will be required to make a mininum $25 donation to the Red Cross or bring supplies such as blankets, canned foods and heaters.
“I am saddened by the devastation of Hurricane Sandy and am looking forward to raising money for those in need,” said Cook, who is scheduled to perform along with Sunda Croonquist, James Harris, Erik Griffin, Dom Irrera, Tom Dreesen and Jeremy Hotz.
Staffers from the Laugh Factory and Red Cross will be at the club all day to collect donations.
For reservations, go to laughfactory.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR