Dane Cook's Manager-Brother Ordered to Pay Him $12 Million
9:30 AM PST 12/6/2010 by Lindsay Powers
"It's a terrible betrayal," Cook has said of his sib, Darryl McCauley, who was sentenced in October to five to six years in prison for embezzling.
Dane Cook's half-brother Darryl McCauley has been ordered to pay the comic $12 million in restitution after pleading guilty to embezzling funds from him.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile