Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Secretly Marry
The couple have been dating since last year.
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz have been quietly dating for the past few months, but the two have taken the next step.
After months of courtship, the couple has secretly married, one of Weisz's reps confirmed to People.
The two co-star as husband and wife in the upcoming film Dream House, slated for a fall release.
The pair was married in front of only four people last Wednesday in New York, including children from previous relationships and two friends, the Daily Mail first reported.
Prior to dating, Craig had been in a long-term relationship with Satsuki Mitchell, while Weisz had been dating Black Swan director Darren Aronofsky, with whom she has a son Henry. Craig has a teenage daughter from a previous relationship.
Craig, best known for playing James Bond in Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace, has Cowboys & Aliens, The Adventures of Tintin and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo in the wings. Weisz, on the other hand, is busy with 360, the untitled Terrence Malick project, along with The Bourne Legacy and Oz: The Great and Powerful.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'