Daniel Craig Slams the Kardashians
The "Dragon Tattoo" actor called the first family of reality TV "f--cking idiots" in a recent magazine interview.
Daniel Craig has a lot going on for him onscreen, with The Adventures of Tintin currently in theaters, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo coming out next month and the next Bond film, Skyfall, currently filming.
But off screen, Craig has always been known for being a private man. However, the actor was surprisingly candid in a cover interview with British GQ Magazine about (what else?) privacy.
Craig, 43, pointed out that he’s chosen to keep his personal life as private as he can, because there’s no going back once it’s out there.
"I think there's a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel," Craig told the magazine. "You can't buy it back. You can't buy your privacy back. 'Ooh, I want to be alone. 'F--k you. We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta, and now you want some privacy?'"
Craig then went on to call out on reality TV family in particular -- The Kardashians.
"Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions," Craig said. "I don't think they were that badly off [financially] to begin with but now look at them. You see that and you think, 'What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f--king idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions?'"
Craig went on to talk about his work on the highly anticipated American version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Helmed by David Fincher, the film co-stars Rooney Mara and opens in U.S. theaters Dec. 21.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)