Daniel Craig's New Bond Film Plot Being Kept Top-Secret
Judi Dench, Javier Bardem, Ralph Fiennes and Albert Finney will co-star in "Skyfall" director Sam Mendes revealed Thursday, while keeping almost completely mum on the movie's storyline.
Sam Mendes is treating his upcoming Bond film, Skyfall, like one of the famed character's missions: all details are being kept top secret.
The director held a press conference for the 23rd film in the franchise Thursday, and while he announced many of the actors who will be appearing alongside star Daniel Craig, he refused to give away anything other than vague plot details -- and in some of the actor's cases, did not reveal their character's names.
Javier Bardem (who is playing the film's villain) along with Albert Finney, Ben Whishaw and Ralph Fiennes will be joining Bond regulars Craig and Judi Dench.
But, don't expect many additional details before the film hits theaters Nov. 9, 2012.
Mendes said Whishaw "will be playing a part I can't tell you about in scenes I can tell you nothing about," adding, "And Albert Finney, who will also be playing a part I can tell you nothing about in scenes that I can't really tell you about and Ralph Fiennes, who, similarly, I can give you very little information about," USA Today reported.
The show's star was equally as tight-lipped when asked about any similarities between his 007 character and his recent portrayal of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo's Mikael Blomkvist, saying only, "They're completely different."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR