Daniel Radcliffe to star in Broadway musical
'Harry Potter' actor set for 'How to Succeed in Business'
"Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe will make his Broadway musical debut in a revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" early next year, producers said Thursday.
The 20-year-old British actor, who won rave reviews for his Broadway debut in the play "Equus" in 2008, will take up the role of J. Pierrepont Finch in the musical based on Shepherd Mead's satirical self-help book of the same name.
The musical follows Finch, a young window-cleaner who follows the advice of the self-help book and rises from the mailroom to vp advertising at a company.
The Tony and Pulitzer Prize-winning musical was first performed on Broadway in 1961.
Radcliffe is currently filming the eighth and final film in the "Harry Potter" series based on the seven books by author J.K. Rowling.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack