Daniel Radcliffe, 'Twilight' Scribe Melissa Rosenberg Get Whistler Film Festival Spotlight
The "Harry Potter" star and vampire franchise screenwriter will raise the star count at the Canadian mountain resort fest.
TORONTO – Harry Potter’s Daniel Radcliffe, Rashida Jones and Twilight screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg have added to the star wattage for the Whistler Film Festival, which gets underway next week.
Radcliffe will take part in an informal keynote conversation in Whistler, while Jones will receive a trailblazer award for acting and screenwriting.
Rosenberg, a top-grossing Hollywood scribe on the strength of the Twilight franchise, will also receive a screenwriter award in Whistler.
Elsewhere, Caroline Dhavernas will accompany director Martin Villeneuve for a screening of sci-fi epic Mars et Avril, while Kristanna Loken (Terminator 3) will appear at the west coast resort festival to back a special presentation of Love Orchard, a courtroom drama she toplines.
The Whistler Film Festival is set to run from Nov. 28-Dec. 2.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack