Danny Boyle to Give James Franco 'Notes' on Oscar Hosting
The '127 Hours' director also told THR he planned to "misbehave" after the awards show.
127 Hours director Danny Boyle has some feedback on James Franco as an Oscar host.
"I'm going to watch Franco's performance and give him notes afterwards!" the best director nominee, who lost to The King's Speech's Tom Hooper, told The Hollywood Reporter on the red carpet before the Oscars Sunday.
Boyle didn't think he'd win Sunday.
"I don't have to be nervous tonight like I was last time I was here!" said the director, who won in 2009 for Slumdog Millionaire.
His plans after the show? "I'm going to misbehave a little tonight," he joked. "We have about as much chance of winning as Satan's spawn."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10