Danny Comden Inks Blind Script Deal With CBS (Exclusive)
In addition to a part in CBS’ untitled sports radio pilot, the “Dirt" star signed a writing pact with The Tannenbaum Co./Paramount for CBS Television Studios.
Danny Comden has signed a blind script deal through the Tannenbaum Co./Paramount for CBS Television Studios.
The writing pact accompanies his role in CBS’ untitled sports radio comedy, which Eric and Kim Tannenbaum are set to produce in association with CBS Television Studios.
Comden will play the manipulative radio show producer on the project, which is inspired by ESPN personality Colin Cowherd’s outspoken sports talk show. Damon Wayans and Eliza Dushku have joined the cast as well.
This is not Comden’s first script deal. Previous pacts were made with Sony, through Adam Sandler’s Happy Madison, and before that at Fox. Through the former, he generated comedic legal drama project Lawyers for Less, with Comden on board to write, executive produce and star; through the latter he developed The Intruders, a single-camera comedy project.
Comden, whose previous on-air credits include Dirt and I’m With Her, is repped by UTA and Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR