Critics’ Choice TV Awards: Danny DeVito to Receive Icon Award
Connie Britton, Elijah Wood, Kevin Connolly, Wilmer Valderrama and Rob McElhenney are among the presenters.
Danny DeVito will receive the Critics' Choice Television Icon Award at the inaugural Critics' Choice Television Awards, taking place June 20 in Beverly Hills.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia co-star Rob McElhenney will present the award to DeVito during the luncheon, hosted by Cat Deeley.
“We are thrilled that Danny DeVito is our first Critics’ Choice Television Icon because, as the first recipient, he will define it for the future,” said Joey Berlin, acting president of the BTJA. “We are recognizing Danny for his contributions both in front of and behind the camera, but also off camera. With Danny, we are able to pay homage to the past as well as celebrate the present, as his career has been remarkable for its continued relevance, from Taxi to It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.”
In addition, Connie Britton, Elijah Wood, Adam Scott, Kaley Cuoco, Kevin Connolly, Wilmer Valderrama, Gillian Jacobs, Tyler Posey, Sam Trammell, B.J. Novak and the Broadcast Television Journalists Association's Sam Rubin have been tapped as presenters.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR