Danny DeVito, Rhea Perlman Reconcile After Separation
The comedy couple is getting back together five months after splitting.
This is news fans of Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman can say cheers to.
The longtime comedy couple is getting back together after announcing their separation in October, People reports. In December, DeVito hinted reconciliation might be in their future, telling press he and his wife were "working on" their marriage.
The couple has been married 30 years. DeVito, 68, currently stars in FX’s It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia He and Cheers actress Perlman, 64, wed in 1982. They have three children together, a son and two daughters.
The pair starred in 1996's Matilda, which DeVito directed, and also appeared onscreen together in the TV comedy Taxi. In 1992 they founded Jersey Films, through which they produced projects such as Pulp Fiction, Erin Brockovich and Garden State.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR