Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman Separating After 30 Years of Marriage
Together, the "Taxi" couple produced such films as "Pulp Fiction" and "Erin Brockovich."
Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating after 30 years of marriage, the couple's rep confirms to THR.
Entertainment Tonight first reported the separation on Monday.
The 67-year-old DeVito, who stars on FX's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, wed Perlman in 1982; they have three children, Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Jacob, 24.
Perlman, 64, starred in Cheers and appeared on the big screen with DeVito in 1996's Matilda, and the two also shared scenes in the classic TV comedy Taxi.
They founded the production company Jersey Films in 1992, and produced movies including Pulp Fiction, Erin Brockovich and Garden State.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR