Danny DeVito to Make West End Debut in 'The Sunshine Boys'
DeVito will star with Richard Griffiths in the play penned by Neil Simon.
LONDON -- Danny DeVito and Richard Griffiths are teaming to star in Neil Simon’s play The Sunshine Boys in London’s West End.
DeVito will make his West End debut in the play.
Simon’s comedy about a former Vaudevillian double act, who are reunited for a television comedy special after not speaking to each other for years first hi tBroadway in 1972.
Walter Matthau and George Burns starred in the 1975 movie version with Burns picking up an best supporting Oscar nod for his turn.
The play, directed by Thea Sharrock, will run at the Savoy Theatre in London from the end of April to July 28.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws