Danny Huston in Talks to Join Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes' (Exclusive)
Christoph Waltz and Amy Adams are starring in the comedic drama about painting couple Walter and Margaret Keane.
Danny Huston is in negotiations to join the cast of Tim Burton's Big Eyes, the Weinstein Co. comedic drama based on the relationship between Walter and Margaret Keane.
Christoph Waltz and Amy Adams are portraying the couple, who rose to prominence in the art world and mainstream for popular paintings of big-eyed children in the 1950s and '60s.
The drama, with a script by Larry Karaszewski and Scott Alexander, centers on a decades-long dispute between the two after their 1965 divorce over who actually painted the pictures.
Huston will play a burnt-out, heavy-drinking gossip reporter.
Huston is part of the voice cast of The Congress, Ari Folman’s mix of live action and animation that just premiered at Cannes. He also has two indies in the can -- Boxing Day and Two Jacks -- and will again be seen in Starz’s Magic City, for which he received a Golden Globe nomination and whose second season begins next month.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR