'That '70s Show' Vet Danny Masterson Weds Bijou Phillips
The wedding took place at a private castle in the Irish countryside.
That '70s Show alum Danny Masterson and his longtime girlfriend Bijou Phillips tied the knot on Tuesday, People reports.
Masterson and Phillips, who have been dating for eight years, wed before a small group of family and friends at a private castle in the Irish countryside. The couple became engaged in early 2009.
Phillips, 31, wore a Zac Posen wedding gown while the 35-year-old groom wore Albert Hammond Jr. for Confederacy. Masterson's brother, also an actor, Chris Masterson was the best man at the wedding.
Ben Foster, Mike Pena and Ethan Suplee were among the guests at the ceremony.
Masterson has a slew of projects down the pipeline, including The Chicago 8 and California Solo. He most recently guest starred in White Collar and Raising Hope. Phillips, best known for her role on Almost Famous, most recently appeared on Raising Hope for several episodes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR