'Dark Knight' Director Christopher Nolan Exits CAA
The move, confirmed by sources close to the agency, comes in the wake of the abrupt departure Wednesday of Nolan's longtime agent Dan Aloni.
Christopher Nolan, director of the mega-grossing blockbusters The Dark Knight and Inception, has left talent agency CAA.
The move, confirmed by sources close to the agency, comes in the wake of the abrupt departure Wednesday of Nolan's longtime agent Dan Aloni, who a source says was called out of a meeting and fired by CAA brass. Aloni's assistants also were fired, according to the source.
Aloni is said to have been blindsided by the move, though he had clashed with other CAA agents and is believed by sources at the agency to have worked against colleagues in certain circumstances.
There was no word late Wednesday on where Aloni would land, but other top agencies are sure to pursue the agent. Nolan is one of Hollywood's top filmmakers, having helmed the billion-grossing Dark Knight and its upcoming follow-up The Dark Knight Rises. He also is a producer on Warner Bros.' in-development Superman reboot Man of Steel.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR