'Dark Knight' earns SAG stunt nod
'Heroes' wins the honor in the TV category
Stunt performers and coordinators from Warner Bros.' "The Dark Knight" and ABC's "Heroes" have been awarded the Screen Actors Guild's honors for film and television stunt ensembles.
The awards were announced Sunday afternoon on the red carpet, prior to the 15th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, by SAG president Alan Rosenberg and SAG Awards committee chair JoBeth Williams.
The announcement was made at the beginning of the live SAG Awards preshow webcasts on TNT.TV and TBS.COM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR