Joseph Gordon-Levitt Returns to the Stage, Sings 'Hey Jude' (Video)
"The Dark Knight Rises" star put on a musical performance while at the Sundance Film Festival.
If he keeps it up, Joseph Gordon-Levitt may have the makings of a complete mix-tape soon.
The actor, who'll appear next in The Dark Knight Rises, took to the stage in Sundance Thursday, Jan. 26 and performed a cover of Paul McCartney's "Hey Jude." And someone caught it and posted it to YouTube.
Gordon-Levitt has been in a musical mood as of late.
Over the holidays, he and his former 500 Days of Summer co-star Zooey Deschanel performed a duet of "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?"
He also performed with his Dark Knight co-star Anne Hathaway for his hitRECord's annual Fall Formal in L.A. in Oct. In August he also took to the stage, singing Nirvana's "Lithium" in Seattle.
2012 is set to be a big year for the star. Besides Christopher Nolan's The Dark Night Rises he'll appear in Steven Spielberg's Lincoln and Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained. He also just released a well-reviewed book, The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, which were drawn from posts on his hitRECord.org website.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'