Joseph Gordon-Levitt Returns to the Stage, Sings 'Hey Jude' (Video)
"The Dark Knight Rises" star put on a musical performance while at the Sundance Film Festival.
If he keeps it up, Joseph Gordon-Levitt may have the makings of a complete mix-tape soon.
The actor, who'll appear next in The Dark Knight Rises, took to the stage in Sundance Thursday, Jan. 26 and performed a cover of Paul McCartney's "Hey Jude." And someone caught it and posted it to YouTube.
Gordon-Levitt has been in a musical mood as of late.
Over the holidays, he and his former 500 Days of Summer co-star Zooey Deschanel performed a duet of "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?"
He also performed with his Dark Knight co-star Anne Hathaway for his hitRECord's annual Fall Formal in L.A. in Oct. In August he also took to the stage, singing Nirvana's "Lithium" in Seattle.
2012 is set to be a big year for the star. Besides Christopher Nolan's The Dark Night Rises he'll appear in Steven Spielberg's Lincoln and Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained. He also just released a well-reviewed book, The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, which were drawn from posts on his hitRECord.org website.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress