Dave Chappelle to Headline Funny or Die's 'Oddball' Comedy Tour
Starting Aug. 23, the elusive comic will resurface again on a 13-city journey alongside John Mulaney, Kristen Schaal and the Flight of the Conchords.
Dave Chappelle is co-headlining Funny or Die's Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival alongside Flight of the Conchords duo Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement.
The elusive, reclusive comedian -- who famously walked away from his popular Comedy Central show in 2005 -- will hit 13 cities on the tour, which kicks off Aug. 23 in Austin and winds through such cities as Houston, Detroit and Camden, N.J., before wrapping up in Phoenix on Sept. 22. (Tickets go on sale Friday.)
Other comics along for the journey include John Mulaney, Kristen Schaal, Demetri Martin and Hannibal Buress.
Earlier this year, Chappelle began popping up for surprise sets at New York City's Comedy Cellar, where he joined Chris Rock onstage and tossed around the idea of teaming up for a joint tour together.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR