Dave Foley to Star in CTV Comedy Pilot 'Spun Out'
The Canadian comic/actor will play the boss in a dysfunctional public relations firm where staff spin everyone's problems, but not their own.
TORONTO – Canadian comic/actor Dave Foley (Newsradio) has the starring role in Spun Out, the CTV multi-camera comedy pilot from Project 10 Productions.
The plot has Foley playing the patriarchal boss of a PR firm filled with people who can spin everyone’s problems, but not their own.
Paul Campbell (Battlestar Galactica) has been cast as a disgraced writer working as a publicist after suffering his own PR disaster.
The Spun Out pilot cast includes Holly Deveaux, Al Mukadam, Rebecca Dalton, J.P. Manoux and Jadyn Wong.
Jeff Biederman and Brent Piaskoski are co-creators, writers and executive producers.
Brian K. Roberts, co-creator and director, is also executive producing.
Foley’s deal was brokered by David Himelfarb in Toronto, Jennifer Craig at Gersh, and Tim Sarkus at Brillstien Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game