Dave Matthews Violinist Victim of $400,000 Embezzlement
Getty Andrew Rothenberg, a former personal assistant to Boyd Tinsley, plead guilty to the crime on Wednesday.
A former personal assistant to the Dave Matthews Band violinist Boyd Tinsley has pleaded guilty to embezzling $400,000 from the musician, The Associated Press reports.
Getty Andrew Rothenberg's guilty plea was entered Tuesday in federal court in Charlottesville, Va. The 39-year-old Rothenberg, of Richmond, Va., was charged with wire fraud for submitting inflated or fraudulent bills (and keeping the extra dough for himself) during his stint as a both an assistant and financial manager to Tinsley.
Rothenberg, who's facing 30 years behind bars, will be sentenced Sept. 17.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game