David Arquette, Lauren Holly Join Civil War Drama 'Field of Lost Shoes'
Tom Skerritt is also boarding the indie, which begins shooting this week.
David Arquette, Lauren Holly and Tom Skerritt are starring in Field of Lost Shoes, a Civil War drama being directed by Soul Surfer helmer Sean McNamara.
The movie, which begins shooting in Virginia this week, centers on several young cadets at Virginia Military Institute who band together in order to protect their school and homes while the Union forces invade the Shenandoah Valley.
Arquette will play a Union artillery officer, while Holly is a visiting mom who ends up nursing wounded cadets.
Thomas F. Farrell II is producing.
Arquette, repped by APA and Untitled, did voice work for Tron: Uprising as well as Jake and the Never Land Pirates for Disney.
Holly stars in ABC’s crime drama Motive and recently wrapped indie drama Hoovey, based on a true story and also directed by McNamara. Holly is repped by Characters Talent Agency, Gilbertson Entertainment, and Lichter Grossman.
Skerritt will be seen in Middleton, a romance drama starring Andy Garcia and Vera Farmiga. He is repped by Fortitude.
McNamara is repped by APA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR