David Arquette References Charlie Sheen in Post-Car Collision Tweet
The actor writes, "Luckily I have dragon's blood running through my veins."
Actor David Arquette was involved in a head-on car collision Friday afternoon in West Hollywood but says in a Twitter post that he's "fine."
The tweet reads: "I got into a car accident but I'm fine. Luckily I have dragon's blood running through my veins. Haha Thank you for all your concern."
Arquette's "dragon's blood" comment is a reference to Charlie Sheen's oft repeated "tiger blood" phrase. Sheen first used it during an interview with the Today show: Addressing his feud with CBS and Warner Bros, he said that his bosses better watch out -- he has “tiger blood.”
Arquette reportedly veered into oncoming traffic to avoid a car that had suddenly stopped in front of him.
He was driving unbuckled at the time of the crash. Arquette tweeted, "Remember to wear your seatbelt-wish I was."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)