David Arquette References Charlie Sheen in Post-Car Collision Tweet
The actor writes, "Luckily I have dragon's blood running through my veins."
Actor David Arquette was involved in a head-on car collision Friday afternoon in West Hollywood but says in a Twitter post that he's "fine."
The tweet reads: "I got into a car accident but I'm fine. Luckily I have dragon's blood running through my veins. Haha Thank you for all your concern."
Arquette's "dragon's blood" comment is a reference to Charlie Sheen's oft repeated "tiger blood" phrase. Sheen first used it during an interview with the Today show: Addressing his feud with CBS and Warner Bros, he said that his bosses better watch out -- he has “tiger blood.”
Arquette reportedly veered into oncoming traffic to avoid a car that had suddenly stopped in front of him.
He was driving unbuckled at the time of the crash. Arquette tweeted, "Remember to wear your seatbelt-wish I was."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues