David Arquette Remains Mum at Spike TV’s Scream Awards
Actor avoids media while attending Saturday’s event to promote his latest movie, “Scream 4.”
David Arquette mostly avoided the media Saturday at Spike TV’s Scream Awards, where the actor made an appearance to promote the latest installment of "Scream."
The event, which honored outrageous characters in sci-fi hits at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, marked Arquette’s first public appearance since announcing his separation from Courteney Cox, his wife of 11 years.
Arquette, who co-stars with Cox in “Scream 4,” walked the red carpet for photos with fellow co-stars Neve Campbell and Emma Roberts, but he did not give interviews to the media, according to the L.A. Times.
Meanwhile, the kudocast showed love to "Twilight" as the triumphant saga won the fantasy category once again with Kristen Stewart winning the Best Fantasy Actress and Twilight winning the award for Best Fantasy Movie.
Rainn Wilson presented HBO’s blood-sucking drama “True Blood” with the Holy Sh--! Scene of the Year, while Ryan Reynolds nabbed the Most Anticipated Film Award for his upcoming superhero flick "Green Latern."
Mickey Rourke won the Best Villain Award for his role in "Iron Man 2."
"Scream 2010" is set to air Tuesday as a 90-minute special.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR