Magician David Blaine Planning 'Electrified' Stunt in New York (Video)
A trailer for the stunt, which will be streamed live, shows the daredevil wearing a futuristic-looking bodysuit in between two conductors.
Magician-daredevil David Blaine is ready to shock people.
Blaine is returning to New York on Oct. 5 for a three-day, three-night stunt called Electrified: One Million Volts Always On. It will be streamed live.
A trailer for the stunt shows the 39-year-old endurance artist wearing a futuristic-looking bodysuit in between two conductors.
Blaine has appeared in several TV specials over the past several years that have centered around his stunts. His last one, Dive of Death, involved his hanging upside down without a net high over New York's Central Park for 60 hours in 2008. But the grand finale didn't go according to plan because of unexpected changes in the weather conditions.
His other stunts include holding his breath underwater for 17 minutes and 4 seconds, being buried alive for a week in a see-through coffin and being encased in a block of ice for 63 hours.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR