David Cassidy Arrested on DUI Suspicion in L.A.
He was released Saturday morning on $15,000 bail and is scheduled to appear in court Feb. 5.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Seventies heartthrob David Cassidy has been arrested in Southern California on suspicion of drunken driving.
The California Highway Patrol says the 63-year-old Cassidy was pulled over Friday night near Los Angeles International Airport after an officer spotted him making an illegal right turn against a red light.
He was arrested after the officer smelled alcohol in the rental car.
The Sheriff's Inmate Information Center says Cassidy was released Saturday morning on $15,000 bail and is scheduled to appear in court Feb. 5.
Cassidy appeared in TV's The Partridge Family from 1970 to '74 and was a recording star and teen idol.
A call from The Associated Press seeking comment from Cassidy's publicist was not immediately returned.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game