David Guetta Sets Release Date For ‘Beat’
The French DJ/Producer’s new release for EMI, “Nothing But The Beat,” drops Aug. 30 and features guests such as Nicki Minaj, Taio Cruz, Ludacris, Usher and Snoop Dogg.
DJ/Producer David Guetta has announced details regarding his anticipated new studio record, Nothing But The Beat.
The EMI set is the Frenchman’s fifth proper full-length release, dropping August 30th in North America.
Featured guests confirmed for Beat include will.i.am, Flo-Rida, Nicki Minaj, Taio Cruz, Ludacris, Usher, Snoop Dogg, Akon, Jennifer Hudson, Sia, Timbaland, and “Fly Like a G6” singer Dev.
The album’s first single, “Where Them Girls At,” has already sold over 800,000 digital tracks and reached the top 10 on the singles charts in more than 15 countries.
A full video for the track will debut June 28 (a teaser for the clip was released Monday).
This week, a final version of Guetta’s next single from the set, “Little Bad Girl,” (featuring Ludacris) is heating up the web while this weekend, Guetta is expected to be on the tip of music fans’ tongues at Las Vegas’ massive Electric Daisy Carnival, where the “Memories” purveyor is headlining the event (more than 60,000 are expected to see him play).
Guetta’s last record, One Love, spawned four #1 singles in the UK and four chart-toppers on the U.S. Billboard club chart. Additionally, One Love took home the NRJ Music Award in France for Best International album last year.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills