David Hasselhoff, Kelly Brook Join 'Keith Lemon' Movie
The film, backed by Lionsgate U.K., is set for an August release across the U.K. and Ireland.
LONDON – David Hasselhoff and Kelly Brook have joined the cast of Keith Lemon:The Movie, a film written by cult British comedian Leigh Francis.
The duo join Verne Troyer in the film written by Francis, who is a familiar face on the small screen here as Keith Lemon after shows Bo’ Selecta! and Keith Lemon’s World Tour.
Marking Lionsgate U.K.'s first stab at comedy here, the picture is directed by Paul Angunawela and produced by Mark Huffam, Simon Bosanquet and Aidan Elliott for Generator Entertainment alongside executive producer Zygi Kamasa, CEO of Lionsgate UK.
Lionsgate UK said it plans to open the picture in theaters across the U.K. and Ireland from August 24 2012.
The script sees Keith Lemon following his dreams of becoming a successful entrepreneur.
He travels to London from Leeds, becomes an overnight billionaire then an overday failure before finding the road to redemption.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)