David Hasselhoff voted off 'DWTS'
Actor eliminated after landing in last place the previous night
Not even K.I.T.T. could save David Hasselhoff from his disastrous debut on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars." The 58-year-old actor was the first celebrity to be booted from this season's competition Tuesday after just one dance with professional partner, Kym Johnson.
The exit for the former "Baywatch" and "Knight Rider" star didn't come as a complete shock considering that he and Johnson previously trudged through a cha-cha number that set them in last place on Monday night's episode.
Ironically, Hasselhoff will next be seen in the curiously titled movie "Dancing Ninja."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR