David hops aboard 'Frog'
Keith David will voice the villain, Dr. Facilier, in Walt Disney Pictures' musical animated feature "The Princess and the Frog."
Walt Disney Animation Studios will produce the fairy tale, which is set in New Orleans, the birthplace of jazz, and will introduce Princess Tiana (Anika Noni Rose), a young girl living in the French Quarter.
"Frog" is based on an original story by Disney filmmaking duo John Musker and Ron Clements, who also will direct. A 2009 holiday release is planned.
David's credits include film, TV and voice-over work, such as narration for Ken Burns' "The War" and "Jazz," voice-over on "The Proud Family Movie" and the films "Delta Farce" and "Crash."
He is repped by Innovative Artists for commercial and voice-over and Sneak Preview Entertainment. He also is repped by Stone Manners Talent and Literary for theatrical.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR