David Letterman 'Apologizes' to Lindsay Lohan After Being 'Duped'
9:16 PM PST 2/16/2011 by Kimberly Nordyke
"I hope I didn't embarrass you, Lindsay, or your family," the late-night host quips after telling his audience how he and his staff were fooled into thinking the actress was going appear on his show.
David Letterman got big laughs on his show Wednesday night after directing a comment to Lindsay Lohan, saying he needed to "apologize" to her.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile