David Letterman Devotes Top 10 List to Osama Bin Laden; Tweaks Donald Trump and 'Fast Five'
The host imagines what the terrorist's last words might have been before he was killed Sunday night by U.S. forces.
David Letterman devoted his top 10 list on Monday's Late Show to Osama bin Laden, who was killed Sunday in Pakistan by U.S. forces.
In the list, the late-night host -- who also discussed the news with guest Brian Williams, anchor of NBC Nightly News -- imagined the final words of the terrorist who masterminded the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
Here's the full list, as picked up by Entertainment Weekly:
10. "My horoscope says big surprises are in store."
9. "See, this is why I normally don't answer the door."
8. "The one time I give my bodyguards a day off to go to the zoo ..."
7. "What on Earth could be interrupting Celebrity Apprentice?"
6. "I hear Brian Williams is on Daveto discuss my imminent demise."
5. "At least I'll be reunited with my dear, departed friend Jack LaLanne."
4. "I'm not sure I want to live in a world where Fast Fiveis the #1 movie."
3. "Any man with multiple wives welcomes death. Am I right, fellas?"
2. "I need a house full of Navy SEALs like I need a hole in the head."
1. "Oh, crap!"
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- Animal Welfare Activists Picket Liam Neeson's NYC Home Over Carriage Horse Issue
- The Winner In The War Between Xbox One, PS4 And Wii U Is... Everyone